I was bored earlier, so I decided to play around again with streaming video. Living in an apartment though was much easier to capture everything….here I can only pick on limited angle in a single room.
Anyways, still using WME…it was still setup from last time, except now my machie has more RAM, but then again it also has SP2 and Norton System works…so that kinda kills any benefit from ram.
The only real thing I had to do was setup a dynamic DNS solution (I used no-ip), reup the *.asx file w/ the addy in it (wme uses port 4791 by default, not 1121), and add a server mapping to my router pointing all port 4791 to my local lan ip. Nothing amazing….
Only annoying thing is that firefox doesn’t seem to support asx natively….of course why would it? Not like it comes with activex installed, so there’s nothing I can say besides use IE.
- Don’t put a bottle rocket in you butt cheeks and try to fire it. Apparently I should have typed that twice.
- Video tape of somebody taking a sniper shot at an american soldier. Supposedly captured from an enemy, it shows what a difference body armor makes.
- Have you had your daily kitten? Sure are a lot of cat orientated sites out there suddenly…
- Another crazy guy trying to do a motorcycle stunt. Best part is the cry he lets out before landing.
- Blonde on a bike vs. RC car. Guess who get’s hurt more.
- Long…looong read about one man’s battle against Dell and the laptop from hell. Good read, but did I mention it was long?