Welcome Fark viewers. The Ass Penny skit can be found here. Please make sure to wash your hands after viewing.
- When being pulled by a car, on a skateboard, it’s important to grasp the concept of when to let go.
- Very interesting article on tracking botnets using honeypots. Computer geeky stuff that most of you won’t care about….but very fascinating actually.
- Poor gas station owners are being forced to buy more #2′s for their signs. If there was only something we could do to help…poor little guys just can’t buy them fast enough.
- Apple suing 19 year old journalist for writing about their upcoming products. The real kick comes in the fact that a Judge ruled that online blogging is not considered journalism and is not protected by free speech shield laws that allow confidentiality of sources.
- Do not install a remote start on a stickshift. I’ve installed a few of these things in the past on automatics…didn’t even think anyone would try to install one on a manual…
- Want to use your original NES or SNES controller on your PC emulator? There are kit’s here to do exactly that via USB. Pretty cool actually, and the results seem to be much more concrete that using the printer port (which I’ve tried…and couldn’t get working).