- All these years that I’ve spent looking into the toilet to sit down have not been because of paranoia. Fla. Man Finds 6-Foot African Rock Python In Toilet.
- Man Gets 4 Years In Pizza Parlor Beating. The video of this is scary as hell….nobody moves to help this guy while he’s getting beat to pulp. All because this fucker’s fat ass girlfriend cut in front of the guy and then got mad at him for not being happy about it.
Reminds me of this:
- Blockbuster’s “no late fees” marketing is all smoke and mirrors. Gee….didn’t see this coming. Bascially….no late fees for a week, then guess what? You just bought the video.
- Two faced? Eyes in the back of her head? Something on her mind? Not quite sure which headline will send me to hell quicker.
- The oops list for airplanes…kinda scary actually. Some real cool pictures though
- Super Mario made out of post-it notes. Pretty cool actually, I can’t believe the dick head’s in the accounting dept took theirs down the next day. Bastards.
So we’ve finally pretty much finished the kitchen ceiling. We ended up painting it after I finished the drywall to replace where we removed the drippy can lights
On the bright side the drywalling was a pain, but turned out pretty good I think.
and for your personal reference, here are some tips:
- How not to get your ass kicked by the police.
Best video EVAR!!!!!
Deceptacon by Le Tigre
Lot’s of fun flash games to keep you busy not working:
- Hapland. Good luck figuring this one out….very hard to solve.
- Nanaca Crash. Crash into somebody with your bike and see how far you can get them to go. My record is 2719.78m **UPDATE** Record is now 5368.03m….god i need a hobby.
- A Game Involving Balls v6.1. Kind of a new age breakout clone.
So…as usual, I’m working on a computer for somebody trying to remove some spyware and virus’s. Well I have this machine that sits under my desk called “the clean machine”. It’s only reason for being is to clean other computers. It’s not that fast (P3 500, 384mb ram) cause it’s basically spare parts but it does the job well. Basically run XP, have antivirus, all updates and patches and every spyware I can install. The best thing about it is if a virus get’s on it I don’t have to worry. Just wipe and reinstall XP. Also, I have a removable drive tray installed so I can slap hard drives in without removing the case or having to change the jumpers from primary to secondary on the HD.
*sigh*…anyways, so I’m working on this computer (it’s a gateway) and for the life of me I can’t get the drive to recognize XP. The BIOS sees it….windows device driver sees it…but it doesn’t mount and assign a drive letter. So I wiggle under the desk and remove the cover thinking the CD rom on the secondary IDE port might be affecting it…no joy.
So I start undertaking the laborious process of trying to edit the registry on the actual host machine and trying to fix the spyware on the actual machine. Which is never a smart idea….never try to fix a comprimised system using the same OS you think is infected.
Anyways, long story short. After some exstenive googling I figured out why XP couldn’t mount it. Roxio Go Back…..I ended up having to disable it (by pressing the space bar, and selecting disable) and sure enough now I can magically access it on my clean machine.
Summary: Windows will not see your secondary hard drive if you have Roxio Go back installed. Sure, it’ll be in the BIOS and device manager, but it will not get a letter.
Moral: There’s always something new to learn, even on old computers.
I’ve pretty much been on conference calls for almost 3 days straight now relating to issues with BGP in chicago It’s insane the amount of trouble that pops up when you try to do things, or use a ppp default interface that falls in the range of non-routeable interfaces that netopias also assign on their Lan side. I mean com’n, it’s non routable…and why the hell are you trying to declair a whole class A block? Unless of course you have more than 16 million PC’s on your lan…..
Links? Sure…why not, but I’m more than just a piece of meat..*sniff*:
- Mouse Necrophelia….yes, I know this is a new all time low. If it’s any consolation Ralphie(ette) is not happy with me.
- Moskau! Proof that black market Vodka kills braincells.
- Spongebong Hemppants. No wonder our kids are so f’d up.
- Superman is a dick. Dontated by Stacey. I’ve seen these before but the commentary is pretty funny.
- Drop kick the Faint. Personally I didn’t think their last album was that bad…but hey why not.
- Wow….Muppets Overtime. A tribute of sorts to Jim Henson. Pretty strong stuff here.
today we added over 100+ urls to the spam filter…..took about 5 minutes…….much less time I’m sure than it did to register and setup them up.
oh yeah, and if you deleted static interfaces to enable inter community string BGP communitcation, make sure your ip routes don’t contain references to aforementioned entries. bad things happen.
This is what your missing at our beer website, so head on over, do a search and post your comments!
Name: Arrogant Bastard Ale
Brewed In/Type: San Marcos, CA / Ale
Bought at/Price Shipped via friend / unknown
Dennis: Holy wow. This is another of the fine brews shipped to us for review from TX. Now previously we’ve had the Stone IPA and it was good, but this beer certainly makes an impression. The label lays everything out for you pretty clearly. You are not worthy. This beer smells deep and musty, and comes on with a strong, hoppy bitterness interwoven with a thick sweetness. I don’t give a crap how it poured, what it’s lacy head looked like, or how it’s hoppy effervescence satiated my pallet. Simple point is this is a good beer, and if you ever have the chance you must taste it.
Jen: This is a great beer and I wish we could get it locally. It starts off with a nice sweetness to it that masks the hoppiness at first, however, you end with a taste of citrusy hops. As Dennis just said “This is how beer should be!” Easy to drink with a nice medium body and goes down smooth. It you enjoy a good hoppy beer, definitely give this a go!
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- The mother load of funny/banned videos. Found by Nick.
- Quite the cunning stunt…until the whole “getting hit by a car thing”. Obviously faked but brought to you by Stacey.
- If you smile for a mugshot something is probably not right with your life.
- Maddox wishes you a happy Hallmark day.
- Anti Valentine day cards you can send via email.