Everything is fine here….never mind…move along
Everything is fine here….never mind…move along
If you are reading this, follow my advice. Go get your coat, put it on, get in your car, and head to the nearest Lowe’s.
All there christmas stuff is 75% freakin’ percent off today! We bought like 7 boxes of lights and some spares for under $10!!! It’s crazy, we’re like all set for next year. My plan is to measure the lengths we need and the make custom strings of lights from all the ones we bought. Then I’ll hook up an x10 appliance module out there and we’ll be able to turn on all the lights with the push of a single button. Damn I’m cool…
- Man falls to death while geocaching. Because falling off a small cliff at the age of 64 wasn’t just news enough, let’s toss geocaching into the story.
- Clicking on those “opt out” entries in spam can results in something worse than just more spam. Some apparently can infect you with a trojan virus.
- Lego Vice City.
Here’s a cute little video we made while playing with the new christmas kitty toys. We call it Dizzy Kitty. (just click on the pic below)
And last but not least cute kitty pictures from the last week or so:
Yes…I am cute:
Oh man! This stuff is 100% pure uncut catnip……got any doritos?
I refuse to admit that I made a mistake, so I will lay here like I meant to do this.
it’s funny. for the past month or so we’ve been going basically full pedal to get everything done around the house in time for christmas. Painting, mantels, pilasters, pergo T molding, and trimwork.
Now that it’s all over with, i don’t know what to do with myself now that I have free time. I always feel like there’s something I should be doing…
Signs you’ve gotten older at christmas:
1. When you get underwear for christmas and are happy about it.
2. If you don’t get a sweater, your upset.
3. You spend the day doing cleaning, because YOU made a list of things to clean.
4. You worry about the Visa bill
5. your upset you don’t have matching plates, or find presentation china.
6. nic naks
7. you send out christmas cards to everyone you know
8. you forget to sign some of the afore mentioned christmas cards
9. It’s easier to assemble a drill press, than put together those darn GI Joe vehicles your friends got when you were a kid.
Let us all join together and give thanks for this wonderful holiday brought to us by
hallmark the goodness of man.
merry christmas everyone.
I tripped across a site today while reading a Fark article on some guy who’s ebaying his kid’s presents because they were being little assholes. The crazy thing isn’t the story (it’s probably bullshit), it’s the sheer volume of posts on that site. It’s crazy….I mean I’m happy if I just post at least every other day, perhaps I’m just sad.
So now, based on that, a more graphically rich dennisjudd.com:
- The mustard man has been found! (yes…I stole it from the afore mentioned site)
- homeless shelter evicts 21 year old pregnant woman with 3 kids. Now, before you make up your mind I just want to say one thing. You don’t get 4 kids at 21 by keeping your legs closed, and when was the last time you went to a doctor named Xavier, Javonte, or T’Keel? Ok, maybe I can see Xavier….but man talk about stacking the deck against those kids. There’s a ceratin point where you have to just stop feeling sorry for people and start wondering why they let themselves get in that position.
And on a last note, I found this while doing some shopping yesterday in the international fool section of the local grocery:
Our friend Tim sent us a copy of this funny video spoof on a Mastercard commercial and the RedSox.
Hope it was worth it Dennis
check it out here
Been listening to the new Gwen Stefani CD and the new Vanessa Carlton a lot lately (like music on while working on the house), and I have to say Harmonium is a surprisingly deep CD. i’m really enjoying it a lot, which surprised me honestly. The gwen stefani CD on the other hand….man, i can feel the potential in there so much it’s frustrating. There’s basically 1 great song, 3 good ones, and th rest is just embarrasing. It’s growing on me, but still there’s so much raw talent, I just can’t believe it was handled so badly by some of the producers. I mean there is bad stuff, and there’s decent stuff but who the hell was smoking something that made them think “this shit is bananas” was a good lyric? It’s a shame really…some good sudo 80′s “missing person’s” sounds in there.
Anyways, christmas time:
Still have a few things to wrap, but this is the gist of it. Funny…the tree looked fine in the old apartment, but here it just looks tiny On the bright side we have all our shopping finished so thank god for that.
Dennis’s shopping tip of the day: Bed Bath and Beyond accepts expired coupons. Found that out a few weeks ago, pretty cool of them honestly.
Jen forwarded this to me this morning:
Have you seen this guy going 100+ mph on Highway I-15 to Vegas with these balloons trailing about 50 yards behind him?
Step 1. Tie balloons to car.
Step 2. Drive like a bat out of hell….
Step 3. Watch people freak out !!!!
Also, I stumbled across this gingerbread computer: