There are a lot days that I don’t feel my best necessarily. Now it could be a lot of things. It could be the Cherry fruit pie and Chocolate YoHoo (sp?) that I had for lunch yesterday. Or perhaps the fact that I had a cinniman pop tart for breakfast that cause my illness.
In hindsight though, I believe it was the 3 day old milk that I drank…..yeah, that was probably what was allowing pure concentrated evil to emanate from my “tush” yesterday.
I just want to apologize in advance for those I put in the hospital…:)
Let’s see, been working 12 hour days here pretty much every day but for sunday. The house is starting to wither a bit, but i’m sure things will die down soon, plus i’m on vacation from my primary job next week so that will give some time for me to concentrate on fixing some stuff around here. On the bright side, I now know more about romance novels than I ever wanted to…oh, wait…that’s not a bright side.
Finally got to do some tweaks on my computer also, using this article at IANAG as a template. Really though, the most useful tip was to use a program called TweakXP by Driverheaven. Saves you from having to do a lot of registry editing by hand, and I’m pretty happy with it personally.
Also, I patched Doom 3 to 1.1 just for the heck of it. Patch here
- More pictures of storm damage, this time from Sweden.
- Jack Daniel’s reduces alcohol content in their whiskey….also 15% less paint thinner as well.
- Volunteer firefighter gets 7 days in jail for taking “memento’s” from Ground Zero in NY. Satan reportedly ordering more pineapples as we speak.
- Top 11 reasons you just saw boobies on my computer screen.
- Man ticketed for landing helicopter in his back yard. Wait? that’s against the law? Damn…so much for that idea.